Monday, January 4, 2016

A Minimalist- I Can Breathe!


January 4, 2016

Just what did I do on Sunday the 3rd.?

I woke to the beeping clock at 8:30 am. As many times as I have said it before, I will say it again. I am addicted to using coupons for any type of shopping so I went out for the Sunday Newspaper. I know I made a resolution to stopping shopping and use the stockpile but I have to say that I do not have a large stock of toilet paper, dog food and cleaning supplies. However, I do have plenty of food and hair and body products. So I will trade coupons with my friends, they can have the food coupons and I will take the non food coupons.

After cooking breakfast and Church with Joel Osteen, I got busy. 

I first washed all the dirty dishes.

Next was the living room. Since I brought all the houseplants inside some of the big plants dropped many leaves and it was time to move all the big plants and clean up the mess. I got up all the leaves and vacuumed before I put them back in place.

The Window I have them near needed to have more sunlight so I took the curtain down and draped it over the rod and secured this with the tasseled tie backs, its pretty.

Then I vacuumed the rest of the room and dusted it, did I mention I have a huge loving room?

Next was the dining room, it really was not dirty it just needed a good vacuum and I dusted it.

Last was my bedroom, I have to say that no matter how messy the rest of the house gets, my bedroom does not. It just needed a quick dusting and vacuumed.

I called it quits for the day and clipped all the coupons and filed most of them.

I did not get to the kitchen mopped. Nor did I get to rearranging the pantry, as I said before the toilet paper stock is low and I need to straighten that section.

I reckon I will catch those two on my next day off, Tuesday.

Cant you just breathe better in a clean house?


So how did you do on your Sunday evening?


By Andria Perry

2 comments:

  1. On Sunday Mrs Kasman and I did what we normally do - beach out and watch TV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds nice. I usually rest ever evening :) And watch t.v.

      Delete