Wednesday, February 1, 2017

My Minimal Hoarding life - Wednesday Check In



February 1, 2017

How are things going here for Angie? 

Fabulous! Wait can I describe my minimal hoarding cleaning organizing life as fabulous? 

Sure! and this is why :

Monday January 30th. The day was perfect because everything fell into place and all the time slots I had for each appointment were right on. 

I did not do much in the morning so when I got off work, earlier than expected, I got busy around my home.

After writing three blog posts I turned off the computer, cooked dinner and after dinner I listened to the FOX news channel about what was going on with the new President while I opened one box after another , putting foods into containers and got my pantry together, looking more like a place to grab and go with what I need instead of a stockroom. 

Tuesday :

The day started slow but I got a load of laundry washed and dried, folded and put away.

After work I got all the trash together to take to the office, things I am giving my sister and put it all in the trunk to haul off Wednesday. 

I did not cook anything but dinner ( the rest was sandwiches and fruits) so I washed up the kitchen and got that room back into order.

Seriously I was lazy on Tuesday, driving in the traffic on the interstate worn me down, so I took the evening to sit, watch T.V. and just be.

Wednesday :

I can say this right now, I have to work three jobs today! One this morning, one mid day and be a caregiver too! Plus I will toss in a few blog posts here and there. There will be no cleaning or organizing done today I will be in and out of the house and will probably make a mess and leave it for later each time.

But I will look on the bright side, its not to bad and I do have a clear weekend coming up where I will be home bound for the most part.

How has your week been so far?

Want more? Minimalism and You - Time To Rethink How You Live

By Andria Perry
Photo By Andria Perry



2 comments:

  1. I'm ready for a weekend at home! Snowed in would be fine if the electricity stays on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was home for the weekend but I rested, I had a long hard week.

      Delete