Tuesday, February 14, 2017

My Minimal Hoarding life - Mid Week Check In



February 15, 2017

Its mid week again and just because I work outside the home does not mean I have to slack on my home, after all my clean home means good health for me, not just good mental health but physical also, ya know germs like colds and the flu just to name a few going around right now.

Since I am taking care of the sick 24/7 in my home I have more laundry. I changed his bed sheets on Tuesday and washed those with all the dirty towels.

I have cooked ALL the meals this weeks and I am out of paper plates so while I am sleeping or whatever the others messes up more dishes making sandwiches and such, The dirty dishes!

So now you can see a pattern with my Wednesday check ins...... Monday through Wednesday.

Laundry

Dishes

Trash duty

BUT I also need to take a look at what I am bring in the house all week compared to what is taken out.

I did stop and coupon shop at CVS and got more toilet paper and Ensure but I am not so sure I should count that as stockpiling, both is going so fast I am never really stocked up.

Before this week is out I will do something serious in this house, Because I feel like I am getting behind already.

I know I have two bathrooms to clean plus the spare bedroom and the office, none are piled up with junk, they just need a good dusting and vacuuming. So why is it a problem? I have all the house plants in these two room for the most part, and the new seedlings, so its hard to get it finished.

I have something else on my mind too, work on the rental house. I need carpets cleaned, walls painted and it needs a good scrubbing. Yes I asked for help, hired someone but they have yet to show up because its always something that comes up. Once again it does not matter to anyone if it gets rented or not, no money out of their pocket. I am working so much It hard to keep up or to hire good help reliable help.

Today I will do the same old same old till I can get a schedule written out... yeah it does help.

How about you? accomplished anything so far?

You may also like : Minimalism And Me - Dream It Do It 

By Andria Perry
Photo By Andria Perry




2 comments:

  1. I wrote one post and said yes when my boyfriend asked me to marry him by text.

    ReplyDelete