Sunday, September 20, 2015

A Minimalist - Goals and Accomplishments


First I want to say that I have been super busy with life and making changes in my life. I am not just a minimalist but I am also trying my best to change for good. Leave the old behind and look forward to the new that comes my way in this life.

Seems God continues to bless me in the business world and I am working on new deals now.

Although I have been working for money and doing what I do with the garden I have been keeping up with the home and life. As for my home I have cleaned it up and got it back under my control, The life part is getting better and better every day as I meet new people and toss the toxic crowd to the side.

I learned many, many years ago about Feng shui and I lost my way for a while but I am back. I got my chi back and things are changing , faster than I would have thought.

Instead of just using color and placement keeping those areas clean also counts for a good flow of chi. I much continue to keep that in mind when someone asked me if I want something or anything that will clog up my way in the house.

This past week I have removed many thing from my home that was brought in this year. I thought I liked it but after a little while I discovered its not really me and it has to go. I am parking it at an empty rental to have a yard sale soon.

I have noticed that I feel so much better when the house is clean and well kept. I do not think that its because its clean but because I can move around freely and be proud if I have a guest come in.
I still have stuff to get rid of and a couple rooms to clean throughly but getting back on track feels soooo good.

Next clean up and clean out is the garage. Its setting in a part of my money sector.

By Andria Perry
 



1 comment:

  1. I have been slowing adding more color in to my home and throughout my house. I have been working on the kitchen to add multiple color.

    ReplyDelete