Thursday, August 31, 2017

The 2017 Resolutions - Check In For August- What Did I Accomplish?

August 31, 2017

Now lets tale a look back at the month of August and see just what I did get done toward my resolutions for the year, remember I make two easy and two hard each year, sometimes I make them all but more than likely its three out of four.

This year I also picked a word for my year, what I wish to accomplish. My word for the year is : Satisfaction. I picked this word because I want to feel satisfied with everything I do in the year 2017.

My 2017 resolutions are :

1 - Buy Solar Panels and the accessories - Get off the grid

Nope, I did not buy anything else solar so far but I did add to my savings for this project. Plus I have finally decided on the plan for the greenhouse and the spot for it to be.

I have to say this one is not a complete failure because the green house is on! At this point of uncertainty it will be portable and not permanent structure as first planned. 

50% accomplishment

2- Write more- Finish the book and write another. Blog more for money.

I finally have Google AdSense and another ad maker for income on two blogs, it will take a while because Adsense pays at $100 and I have just began that journey but that is something to me, I have been waiting for a year!

As for writing I have not but I am working on another poem that has been on my brain, I may not be a poet and prose is better for me, I will continue to write poetry even if its just for me and my feelings.. I still have several months to go before the year is gone and a lot can happen.

I will say this one is a 100% accomplishment because of reapplying for the adsense account and getting it in a couple days after.

3 - Lose 25 pounds and get back on a vegetarian diet

I am eating more vegetables and I have my days I eat more small meals and no big meals at all.

But I still will have chicken and Turkey.

I am still eating junk food and that is no good at all.

No good on this one! 100%Fail! I have not lost one single pound.


4 - Learn to ask people for help

Nope. No and did not.

This one is a 100% fail and I do not see me asking people for anything. No one will help without pay but expect me to do things for nothing.

Or if I do ask and get help I am forever in debt to that person, if I ever say no in the future it gets thrown up to me so I would rather not ask anyone for anything.

100% fail.

As I look back I did a little better this month, July was the month from hell and August has flown by. If its Gods will September will be an awesome month for me.

How about you? Have to checked in on what you wanted from life back at the beginning of the year?

For a look back at July click here : July check in  


By Andria Perry
Photo By Andria Perry

6 comments:

  1. I have a zero for mine. But, I plan on making the last part of the year much better. I plan on challenging myself to get some stuff done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Solar City - they install it for free and you just pay them a radically reduced KWH. Cost of project reduced significantly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news w progress for the greenhouse ! Adsense will take awhile, but keep building and momentum kicks in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I plan to get back to "wide ass open!" as I used to be in blogging.

      Delete