Wednesday, March 8, 2017

My Minimal Hoarding life - Mid Week Check In


Its already March 8th. and I have big plans to clean out this house once again this Spring, to me I seriously look at March as Spring because the temps begin to balance out and it stays warm for the most part. Spring cleaning! Or do I say " Spring clear it out?"

I am making myself a promise not to bring nothing else used into the house, nothing else new unless its absolutely a necessity for life. I am now making a single note book for what I take out and what I bring in, the food journal is working so why not apply that to other parts of my life I want to improve?

This past few days I have managed to get ALL the laundry washed, folded and put away. That includes clean sheets for two beds and a couple throws I keep in the car.

One bathroom : I took down the shower curtain and washed it, hung it to dry, folded it and put it away, I only left the while shower curtain liner for the moment. I changed out the color for the towels in the bathroom that is used the most, I switch up every couple of months so they will stay rotated and not get worn out so easily. I had to clean the toilet again, I have not made it to cleaning the tub or sink, the toilet HAD to be cleaned it was awful.

Pantry : I cleaned out a couple of crates I had dehydrated foods in, some needed to be tossed because somehow they got opened and air left inside and I did not feel comfortable eating it.

I cleaned up Tony`s area of the living room, he has gotten better about picking up his own trash, I had let him slide when he was so ill.

That is about all I have accomplished so far this week, I cant make plans to clean or clear out anything at the moment, I just have to go with the flow of life and working outside the home and maybe toss in a few hours here and there for cleaning up. 

How is your week so far?

More about this week? Playing catch up

By Andria Perry
Photo By Andria Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment