Monday, January 23, 2017

My Minimal Hoarding life - Will I Ever Catch Up


The stress of working a couple of jobs and keeping the house up is there, I feel it bearing down on my shoulders, more one day than another.

The lack of sleep is why I am feeling so tired today. I took a nap yesterday to catch up on the lack of sleep from the day before but I am breaking this cycle now. No more naps and get back on a good sleeping schedule, if possible, being a 24/7 caregiver is not easy and lets toss in showing the rentals on the weekends.

I am a full time caregiver and I am a full time landlady, I like to write on the side for a few extra dollars and I really like to empty my brain :) I also run everything alone. Enough with the self pity, at least I do have work, lets move on. 

The mess.

I wake to a mess each day. I get up and clean it before I start anything else. Why? I have someone else living here that I tend to, some nights he cannot sleep, or wakes before sunrise.

This morning I have a little more to do, since I stayed up late I worked later on paper work, but I still have more paperwork to do. Keeping the books for the business means I have A LOT of receipts for work preformed and the rent receipts, I itemize, meaning every cent can be counted.  Anyways I did not wash the dinner dishes, I stacked them in the sink. I did not wash and dry that load of laundry in the washer. The kitchen needs swept and mopped and the bathroom needs cleaned but the bathroom will have to wait because I leave for work soon. 

BUT I am me and I will NEVER give up!

More on minimalism Monday : Minimalism Monday - Making February Plans 

Of late I wonder what it feels like to clean nothing, have servants.

By Andria Perry
Photo By Andria Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment