Wednesday, March 4, 2020

My Minimal Hoarding Life - 2020 Resolution - February Check In




I make four resolutions, or goals, to accomplish each year. Some years I make it with all of them, some years I don`t. Usually two are easy and two are hard.

I make a word, or phrase, of how I plan to be for the year and this year I have chosen "Thrive" because this is the first year of the next half of my life, a new beginning and a new me.

Here are my 2020 resolutions :

1 - Publish A Book

Not yet. Am I close? I don`t know but I am having one hell of a time with this new book, seems the internet romance scam has awakened a new character.

Do I have the other books published? Nope.

I cant say this is a fail, but more "I am on it"

100% not done.

2 - Make New Friends

Oh yeah! this year has been amazing! I have met and made new friends from all walks of life. I even made a stalker out of one, Yeah! I impressed with old guy so much..... but that is out of hand and I am dealing with it.

Learning from each one as I go.

I have also let the past go and those friends that were in that time of my life are also let go, slowly and gently.

100% Doing

3 - New Job/Career

As fast as I want this to be, its slowed down. Not because of the lack of want, but because I have to continue with the job I have now to continue earning a living.The main slow down was lack of time.

This month I should have more time to commit to the new business. Now if the rain would stop, that would also speed things up.

I am setting up the inside of the new store.

100% Doing

4 - Take A Vacation

No I have not taken a vacation. Its been talked about, but no action yet.

100% trying like crazy!


Each month of this year has been completely different. I have been pushed from my comfort zone to beyond what I expected I could handle.

I think, no I`m sure I have made myself a friend and partner for the future of things to come, my long time plans coming to be real. We`ll see and tell the story monthly. 

How are you doing with the 2020 resolutions?

By Andria Perry

Photos by Andria Perry
 

3 comments: