Monday, March 30, 2020

My Minimal Hoarding Life - 2020 Resolution - March Check In




I make four resolutions, or goals, to accomplish each year. Some years I make it with all of them, some years I don`t. Usually two are easy and two are hard.

I make a word, or phrase, of how I plan to be for the year and this year I have chosen "Thrive" because this is the first year of the next half of my life, a new beginning and a new me.

Here are my 2020 resolutions :

1 - Publish A Book

Nope on one.

Nope On the other. 

Nope on another, however, I have it ready to be published.

75% accomplished. 

2 - Make New Friends

Oh yeah! this one is going great. I have met people from all walks of life.  

I swear I might marry one!  :)

100% doing

3 - New Job/Career

Yes, Still working on it but its coming together, slow but surely.

Rain. That is the dirty word that has slowed down my progress, so much so that my truck is stuck in the field. However, I am learning more and more as I go, the help that is here for me has taught me so much.

100% working on it!

4 - Take A Vacation

This would be so nice, but I cannot say it will be this coming month, its hard to work and get time for a vacation.

100% TRYING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life is moving fast, but if you don`t reach in and take what you want, then it passes you by. I have grabbed me a fist full of life.... more to come.

How are you doing with the 2020 resolutions?

By Andria Perry

Photos by Andria Perry

2 comments:

  1. Just taking a little time for yourself here and there could help a lot.

    ReplyDelete