Sunday, February 23, 2020

My Minimal Hoarding Life - Minimalism Monday - February 24th.




Time to get back to Minimalism Mondays. When we take time to write down what we did accomplish, or plan to accomplish, seems we got the tasks done.

Once again we had a week of flooding, rain just about every day. 

I also worked all week away from home, wake up and leave, come home, sleep and go back.

Accomplished :



Cleaned out the deep freezer, very little left but that is okay because there is no old food left. Now its ready to refill with 'only' what I will eat, hopefully, if its Gods will, I will grow everything myself.

I bagged up another tub of paperwork, this time it went to the trash can because there were no names, just receipts.

Cleaning :

This past week I got all the paperwork filed.



Cleaned the kitchen and swept and mopped.

Changed the bed sheets.

Got all the laundry washed, dried and put away.


Weekly Plan :

When I finish at work, I will get back to the garage, its almost cleaned out. I Don`t think I will have to work away from home all week so I hope to get a dry day for that.


I will say shed each week till its done!


Fill the new store with stock. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How are you doing with your Minimal Hoarding Life? 


By Andria Perry

Photos By Andria Perry





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am trying to get one day a week in for loading it up and getting rid of it.

      Delete
  2. You are a very organized lady. I also organize all my writing work and right now my biggest project is to blast everyone with bids for writing jobs until Sunday which will be my B-day and I want to see how much I accomplish till then. Best of luck to you on your further endeavors this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday! I am sure you will be filled up with work.

      Delete