Sunday, February 16, 2020

My Minimal Hoarding Life - Minimalism Monday - February 17th.




Time to get back to Minimalism Mondays. When we take time to write down what we did accomplish, or plan to accomplish, seems we got the tasks done.



Accomplished :

This week was all about paper. As a matter of fact 16 years of paper, paperwork that has no need to be here. 16 years of Tony`s life and around 9 years of mine. I built a fire Saturday night and began the task and burned for about an hour and once again Sunday after church for several hours.

How much room did all that paperwork take up? 3 tubs, I now have 3 empty rubs to go with the ones form last week.

If the rain had nor came I would have got more accomplished but we had days of rain and flooding. I have to have dry to take this to the dump.



And More :

I did buy a few new clothes, mainly because nothing fits anymore, all to big, even my bras and panties!

But that is okay, I feel better being smaller.

I will have to replace more clothing as the summer gets here.



Plan :

This week I hope to get the peg board hung in the store so I can move the art out of the breakfast nook, its hard to hang alone. I do need another pair of hands for that project.

I will say shed each week till its done!

I need to work on the outside of the house as well, clean off th front deck.

Cut more bush down and take it to the road.

Get the to big clothes gone, once and for all.


How are you doing with organizing?  Are you doing a massive clean out?

By Andria Perry

Photo by Andria Perry
And Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment