Sunday, March 31, 2019

My Minimal Hoarding Life - 2019 Resolution - March Check In




Wow! A month already gone but that is life, we have to make the best of the time we have because before you know it, time has slipped passed us. Don`t put off what we can do today till tomorrow.

I make four resolutions, or goals, to accomplish each year. Some years I make it with all of them, some years I do not. Usually two are easy and two are hard.

I make a word, or phrase, of how I plan to be for the year and this year I have chosen " Dream it, Do It." I chose this because I am making my dreams come true a little at a time, the time to get them finished is now, year 2019!

Here are my 2019 resolutions :



1 - Reduce Spending By Half

I don`t think that I spent any less this month, at work, both jobs, I had to spend most of my savings. But that is the life of a small business owner.

March was not a good month for spending.

100% Failed.


2 - Reduce Stuff By Half



I will say this one has been moving along very nicely. I have cleaned out an entire house of "stuff" and most of it was things given to me, and it was sitting in an empty rental house. In one day I hauled off a truck load to the dump, another to donation, another to a tenant and I gave one load to a man to sell for scrap.

In between work and home, I am getting rid of more here at home as well, slower, but still moving forward.

100% Accomplishment!

3 - Set Up Sunshine`s Homestead Creations Store


I have several things going on all at once, both are for the same purpose. However, I am only one person so I have to pick what needs to be done here and there. 

Since I got so much done last month on this project, I did allow it to slow down here.

This is a 50% fail and a %50 accomplishment.

4 -  Cut Out Sweets - Kick diabetes ass!



See I knew this one would the hardest of all! Maybe I shouldn`t have picked this, seems I am eating worst that before.

All I can say is 100% fail!

So, that is how I am doing with my 2019 new year resolutions, how are you doing with yours?

By Andria Perry

2 comments:

  1. All you can do is your best. I have cleaned most of my house and got rid of 14 bags of unwanted/ needed things.

    ReplyDelete