Tuesday, February 20, 2018

My Minimal Hoarding Life - When We Do Not Feel It




I am sure each one of us have those days when we are just not feeling it. We take a day, or week, and we let things go at home. 

We think, I have to have a break! 

And you are be right. 

Women have so much to do daily and we have our woman issues to deal with as well, so we have to take a day or a few off from time to time to allow our selfs not to be admitted to the hospital due to exhaustion.


The Cleaning :

I have been maintaining. That means keeping the stuff picked up off the floor, washing dishes and keeping the clothes clean.

I do change the bedsheets, that is a must since I am a caregiver and in my home.

But the past week, I have not done any major cleaning here at home due to out of the house working for a living. I have to pack as much work as I can in a few hours and get back home. to the other job, caregiver.

I do find it easier to keep things put away when they are organized, Click Here  to see how easy it can be.

What Went Out?

I do not recall taking anything out last week except the trash and recyclables. 

I recycle to save on the trash bill and to help mother earth Click Here to see what I use, its easy to just fill up and take out.

What Came In? 

I also have not brought anything in, not even food. I am sure I have everything I need right now. 

I have passed up on many good deals for clothing that is on clearance, but I have more clothes than I can wear now, plus I have not cleaned out the closet this year to see what no longer fits or is totally worn out. 

I will say that I usually do find discounts on clothes for Winter this time of the year, If I need something I will buy and have it ready for the following year, after all the styles last for several years.. The key is balance click here to see more, I have seen prices of just $1.99 and in all sizes.

Just because I am becoming a minimalist does not mean I do not like to dress nice, and why not get nice for the least amount of money?

How was your past week? Do anything to get to your cleaning or organizing goals? 

By Andria Perry
Photo By Andria Perry - Trash at a rental house



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”



9 comments:

  1. I need to set some goals again. My daughters room looks like it hasn't been touched. Even thou I took 9 bags out last month. I hate to tell her it will happen again. It will be gone. i am tired of her nastiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand, I did Tonys hoard slowly and he did not miss any of it when it was gone.

      Delete
  2. I had a week of nothing too! I had only swept the floor once and changed out the litter boxes only twice. Other things in life were just more important.
    I had been doing awesome at keeping up with the daily chores plus doing a little more each day, but something went awry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I work 2 jobs full time, right now, Its hard to find time to clean when I need sleep.

      Delete
  3. Keeping minimal does take alot of work I have found!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a lot of trash from a rental house ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete