Thursday, May 18, 2017

My Minimal Hoarding Life - Overwhelmed With Life



I have to say that life is slightly overwhelming this month. I have so much to prepare for. Being the only one to do things here and there I am getting my ass kicked.

Seems God has gave me so many titles this month, maybe this whole year. I am the woman of the house. I am the cook. I am the doctor. I am the nurse. I am the laundry mat. I am the farmer/gardener. I am the maid. I am the chauffeur. I am the receptionist. I am the dog walker/ animal caregiver. I am the muscle and the mouth.... etc.

But the one thing I am not getting enough of is time. I cannot sit in a waiting room for hours and hours and accomplish anything at home. With that being said I am really struggling to get my home in order and keep the vegetable garden going and other everyday things that has to be done.

On the days I do not have to be sitting in the waiting rooms I am mowing grass and planting veggies. 

I need a routine but its impossible to make one. However, I have been relaxing a couple hours in the morning while I do laundry by writing online. I catch a small window to wash up the dirty dishes after cooking most all the meals, every few minutes I can use I can make a huge difference.

The closet was one of my monthly goals to get finished, I did get out a couple tubs of important papers and got those together and discarded many receipts that are not needed, but while its sunny outside I need to get the mowing done so if need be I can let it go for two weeks so I tend to put the closet off, maybe till a rainy day.

I know God only gives us what we can handle, but I am sure its up to me on how to get it done. 

Right now I am overwhelmed with work, so I should write a list and check off what is needed to be done first and what can wait.

How is your minimal life?

By Andria Perry

Photo by Andria Perry

4 comments:

  1. I am getting there. I started doing the kitchen. I have gotten rid of a lot of things that are no longer needed. The kitchen is taking longer than I had hoped. I thought I would have it done in one or two days but, it taking longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitchen and the master closet are always the hardest for me too, hang in there you will make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not as busy as you... I don't know how you do it..I am venturing into the world of writing and e-book, recipes of course..lol Try to take time to breathe and well done on your cholesterol levels ...You did great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I also have an ebook waiting to come out.

      Delete