Monday, May 1, 2017

Minimalism Monday - One Hour And Forty Minutes



Last Friday I took a day to do nothing so I did nothing but cook dinner, I  interacted online and I read more on the novel.

Saturday I decided to put a time limit on cleaning so not to burn myself out, one hour and forty minutes is what it took, so that was all I used of my time. Now you may wonder what I can do in one hour and forty minutes? Lets see......

I put a load of laundry on to wash.

I picked my bedroom first: 

I removed the dirty bed sheets and replaced them with clean sheets and made the bed up, tossed the pillows on top.

Next, I put away a few clothes in the closet.

I dusted the night stands, dresser and armoire.  

I cleaned the bathroom mirror and dusted the table and wiped down the vanity top. Removed old magazines.

Next was the living room :

I took all Tony`s dirty dishes to the kitchen and wiped down the coffee table.

Kitchen :

I washed up all the dirty dished from Friday night and Saturday, dried and put them away. I scrubbed the kitchen sink. Bagged up the trash to take out. I washed off the outside of a case of home canned kraut jars, they smelled like kraut, sat them on a towel to dry.

Hall : 

I wiped dusted the hall table and the pictures on the walls. Vacuumed.

The spare bedroom / stockpile room :

I vacuumed the carpet and dusted the night stands, dresser and the shelf.

The office :

 I vacuumed the carpet.

Other :

I removed the sheets from Tony`s bed.

I took the clean clothes from the washer and put them into the dryer.

I put the kraut back in the box and replaced it in the stockpile room.


That is one hour and forty minutes!

By Andria Perry
Photo By Andria Perry




8 comments:

  1. I wish it only took that short fo time to clean my house. Lol. I know one day it will be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One room at a time. I know you`ll be there one day soon.

      Delete
  2. Wow now that is impressive you are like a whirlwind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, No I just kept to the cleaning, got it done and moved onto the next room

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fast moving! Good for the metabolism! Cheers...

    ReplyDelete