Friday, November 29, 2019

My Minimal Hoarding Life - 2019 Resolution - November Check In




Wow! A month already gone but that is life, we have to make the best of the time we have because before you know it, time has slipped passed us. Don`t put off what we can do today till tomorrow.

I make four resolutions, or goals, to accomplish each year. Some years I make it with all of them, some years I do not. Usually two are easy and two are hard.

I make a word, or phrase, of how I plan to be for the year and this year I have chosen " Dream it, Do It." I chose this because I am making my dreams come true a little at a time, the time to get them finished is now, year 2019!

Here are my 2019 resolutions :

1 - Reduce Spending By Half

So far no impulse buys, but I did buy a new outfit for a funeral.

I have cut back on eating out as well.

75% accomplishment.

2 - Reduce Stuff By Half

This is a "Yeah Baby!"

I have cleared out more of the junk here at this place and its just a matter of a little more time and more will be gone.

Things are moving faster now but I have one more month of the year to get`er done.

100% accomplishment.

3 - Set Up Sunshine`s Homestead Creations Store


My store?!

No not yet but as I said before things are moving fast now and it is possible to have the building in a matter of weeks.

Will it be open before the years end? Not likely but maybe stocked.

I have added many more men`s products to the online store and stocking stuffers, new gift sets and body spray scents. check me out online at  Sunshine`s Homestead Creations 

4 -  Cut Out Sweets - Kick diabetes ass!

This seems to be a yo-yo, back and forth. However, I am making progress.

Last weigh in was around the 23rd. and I was down to 140 pounds. Not the 20 pounds I wanted to lose but better than none at all.

Yesterday I gave away all the sweets in the house, with Tony passing away I don`t need those here anymore. I didn`t eat them but they were a temptation. 

This year I also skipped the huge Thanksgiving meal.

I am still on a good walking routine.

75% accomplishment. 

So, that is how I am doing with my 2019 new year resolutions, how are you doing with yours?

By Andria Perry
Photos By Andria Perry

2 comments:

  1. You are making it happen. And, that is what counts. It takes time. The store will get there I know, it.

    ReplyDelete