Wednesday, October 16, 2019

My Minimal Hoarding Life - Inspired By The Show




The show "hoarders : buried alive" was always an inspiration to get busy clearing out my own stuff and cleaning up the house.

While its been a little while since I have did an update on what I have done in a days time, just daily cleaning and what I have cleaned out and reclaimed my space.  I am starting back with the inspiration of the show I watched today.

Life is ever changing. I stopped shopping for most all things except food, animal food, cleaning supplies and toilet paper. I do not need anymore stuff.

Working from home can be hard and you have your work stuff that you have to organize and keep separate from life in the home.



I have separated work from home, so that really is a huge difference in how my space is feeling. I keep all of Sunshine`s Homestead Creations online store things in one room, that I work out of just for the store and I have a lock on the door, its private and not for anyone to come into. 



I have the Landlady stuff in a tub, mostly papers, and the repair things in the garage.

The writing? I do have a few books started, I have those files online as well as printed, the printed are also in a tub.


As far as being a caregiver, he lives on the opposite end of the house and never, I mean never comes into the office. There is no need for him to.

By organizing my home, from my working from home life, makes things run smoother. 

Now, what about the homestead? That is the outside part of life that revolves around the "what is to come" new part of the online store. Well..... I have a section in the garage for the things I have began as well as the closet in the office/Sunshine`s online store.

Seems like life requires more than one job nowadays but with organization we can make it all work out.

Are you inspired by the t.v. show?

By Andria Perry
Photos By Andria Perry

4 comments:

  1. You have inspired me. Through hardword and being more organized myself, and a lot of determination. I have been able to work away from home, take care of my home and son. Plus, write for two blog, work on a few different e-books and several novels. It maybe slow going but at least I am making progress. Thank-you so much for your inspiring words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, thank you. This means more to me than you know.

      Delete