Saturday, August 18, 2018

My Minimal Hoarding Life - Is It Hoarding or Life?


Well, I have went and done it again! I am trying my hand at something different, something I would have never thought to chose as a way of life, but it happened.



Let me explain, A few years back I wanted a new career, job whatever, I just wanted out of the rental house business because its not easy. So I tried several different jobs and all of them were worst than being a landlady. Last summer I bought the stuff to do the greenhouse because I can grow plants and I planned to sell them. I always have plants around but I got sick with the flu and could not vent daily so all the plants died, you have to vent the heat out or it sweats and the water freezes them.

I had no plans for a job change, just live day to day doing what I always do.

Then all of a sudden, I am sure it was from God, I had this plan laid out before me and it screamed "do this!" So I began to do this, I ordered and ordered and told no one, day after day I began to work doing this, once I got overly excited and mentioned it and some asshole announced  to the world what I was doing and people seen and people knew how evil she really is, but I did not let that big mouth stop me. God sent this to me to do, it had to be him! I would have never thought to jump into this.



Anyways, I had to get rid of some furniture and add another table, bring in a wire rack and section things off into groups. However, I am organized, I like order with my work. 

I do ask for guidance, from my heavenly father, and I am getting it. Soon I will have a physical store as well as an online store! When this happens I can take the office back for doing the paperwork only.

Wanna See? Click Here Sunshine`s Homestead Creations  

That is exactly what I have been doing since May but if a bare minimalist seen this office they would call me a hoarder or would they knowing this is all about work? 

Oh what do I call a bare minimalist? Someone who owns only a few items. 

Now, how am I doing with the other ares of life? 



1- I have stopped buying papers for coupons and I only print what I use now. Huge save on the clutter bug.


2- I have skipped all the sales for clothing and shoes, I have plenty for a good while.

3 - I am cleaning a room a day to keep up with the cleaning while I work 3 jobs, yes 3 but only one is full time.

That is how my life has been for the past several months, how has your life been? 

By Andria Perry
Photos by Andria Perry

8 comments:

  1. Angie, I know it will all work out great for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, its slow but I am selling a few things here and there.

      Delete
    2. Always slow to catch on. Take advantage of FB Marketplace and buy/sell groups. Some let businesses post but you can post by the item.

      Delete
    3. Yes I plan to do the facebook for sure.

      Delete
  2. Good Luck, Angie I know you will do well..Well done :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am hoping that people want natural nowadays.

      Delete
  3. Hope it all works out for you. Best of luck.I know I could use your help these days. All of my new essentials for my new life are arriving and now I have to put together tables and cupboards and shelves and I have not idea if I will be able to put them together but I know you would show me how.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you for the nice compliment. If I were there I would have no problem helping you.

      Delete