Wednesday, January 1, 2020

My Minimal Hoarding Life - 2020 Resolutions!


I make four resolutions, or goals, to accomplish each year. Some years I make it with all of them, some years I don`t. Usually two are easy and two are hard.

I make a word, or phrase, of how I plan to be for the year and this year I have chosen " Thrive" because this is the first year of the next half of my life, a new beginning and a new me.

Here are my 2020 resolutions :

1 - Publish A Book

I have several books written, some finished and some almost, a couple that will still take some time. This year I want to get at least one of those books published.

2 - Make New Friends

Since this is the second half of life and most of my old friends are no longer alive, its time for new friends with a fresh, new look at life. People who have the same interest as I do now. More in tune with nature and God. 

3 - New Job/Career

Its that time again, about every 10 to 20 years, time for a change because I have grown and changed.

4 - Take A Vacation

Not just any vacation but a serious, have fun and let loose vacation.


Goal Of The Month

This year I will also do something different and add a monthly goal of what I want to accomplish for the month besides the yearly resolutions. For January I want to finish organizing and removing items that are not needed or used anymore.
Now lets get to work! Happy New Year!

Do you make any resolutions or goals for the new year?

By Andria Perry

Photo by Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment