Sunday, December 30, 2018

My Minimal Hoarding Life - 2019 Resolutions Made


Many people make resolutions and work on them one month and give up, but life is not that easy, some thing take time. So give your self a year to get things accomplished or try to get them accomplished. We cant always make it every time but what does it hurt to try? 

While others got for "goals" that is fine too, at least you have dreams you want to work on.

I write mine down, some where some one said if you write them down and hang them where you can see them you are more than likely to keep up your deal you made with yourself in January.

I take it one step up, I post how I do monthly right here for others to see. For people to know that my life is not a bed of roses and that I do work hard for what I want.

I usually make a word, or phrase, of how I plan to be for the year and this year I have chosen " Dream it, Do It." I chose this because I am making my dreams come true a little at a time, the time to get them finished is now. 

Here are my 2019 resolutions :


1 - Reduce Spending By Half

Its time to crack open those books and see where all my hard earned money is going. One place I already know and that is monthly utilities. The plan is to find out why they are so expensive and find a less expensive way to live.



2 - Reduce Stuff By Half

I love being minimal and I want to get back to myself. This year I will get rid of the inheritance I received back in 2015, it has only slowed me down. While I do love the "big" stuff I feel happier with the smaller stuff so I will be unloading all of it this year.



3 - Set Up Sunshine`s Homestead Creations Store

While I have the online store it limits me in what I want to sell, the creations that I get from the homestead are so much more than I can ship, the cost for shipping is not worth it. 


4 -  Cut Out Sweets - Kick diabetes ass!

The passed couple of years I have not been doing the right thing by the diabetes, this hurts no one but me so I have to be accountable for my actions. Food is the hardest addiction to break but I am up to the challenge.

There I did not make them as hard to accomplish as last year, but hard enough that I have to put effort in to get them done.

How about you, how do you want to improve your life in 2019?


By Andria Perry
Photo By Pixabay and Andria Perry


4 comments:

  1. I love the Dream it, do it. I think this year I will write mine down and hang them up somewhere so I can see them everyday.

    ReplyDelete