Wednesday, December 2, 2020

My Minimal Hoarding Life - 2020 Resolution - November Check In

 

I make four resolutions, or goals, to accomplish each year. Some years I make it with all of them, some years I don`t. Usually two are easy and two are hard.

I make a word, or phrase, of how I plan to be for the year and this year I have chosen "Thrive" because this is the first year of the next half of my life, a new beginning and a new me.

Here are my 2020 resolutions :

1 - Publish A Book

Absolutely not! 

I did look at a publishing company but I did not find out anything. I really don`t want to self publish but seems like that its probably the only way at this point. 

100% did not work at this goal at all in November.


2 - Make New Friends

Yes I am sure I did make a new friend, she said seems like God sent me to her and that she feels like she can trust me. However, I have heard that line before just as I was stabbed in the back with lies, so I will have to see how this new friendship turns out.

Yes I will say worked on this one 100%

3 - New Job/Career

Am I chasing something that does not need to be chased? That is the question for this moment. I mean ... do I need to change this or is it just a want?

I have always heard " if its not broke don`t fix it," Maybe I am being told by God in a round about way to stop looking for something else and do what you (me) do. With that being said I will let all control go  and say " God, lets do this" and allow him to show me where and what to do.

100% did nothing to change anything.

4 - Take A Vacation

How many times did I say I need a vacation in November? Lots! but no I did not get away but... we did do a few stay-cations. Just being at home and doing absolutely nothing was awesome.

This last week of November was one of those doing nothing weeks, waking whenever, loving whenever and eating whenever. 

100% did not but 100% loved life.

There ya go, that shows how life works, sometimes you get good months with plenty of accomplishments toward your years resolutions/goals and sometimes you don`t.

There is 1 month left in this fabulous year of 2020, Let`s see what  life has for me.

How are you doing with the 2020 resolutions?

By Andria Perry

Photos by Andria Perry

9 comments:

  1. We have been missing you on the Lot, girl. Glad you are okay. Yes, be you, and enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say something chased is never gotten. So, I guess you will just have to think about it and see how much you want. I am so happy to see you back. Publishing a book isn't easy keep at it, you will find a publisher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been shifting my priorities over the last year. Some things no longer seem as meaningful. Perhaps the pandemic shifted my thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made us all see what is really needed in life.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing the informative blog. At our popular online pharmacy in the USA, We offer our clients the unique chance to get discounts on great medicines that we sell whenever they choose to buy in bulk.

    Pain Relief Online USA
    Buy Jpdol Online
    Buy Clonazepam 2 mg online
    Hydrocodone Tablets Online USA
    Buy Valium Online USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. An individual sensitive to the active substance Sildenafil should avoid the use of medicine.
    Blumene 25 Tablets
    Chat on WhatsApp with +91 92163-25377
    For More Info Visit Link : https://bit.ly/3LC76bZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. But like all medications, Maxgun 100mg had its limitations. It is important for men to consult with their doctors before using Maxgun 100mg, to ensure that it was safe and appropriate for their particular condition.
    Maxgun 100
    Order Now : https://bit.ly/3LBKBCG

    ReplyDelete